Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Crazy Week, "OhYeah!", and... School?!

This past week or two has been crazyyy. I had work all week, then the past three days I have been moving out of my apartment. I really thought I didn't have that much stuff-- apparently I have a TON of stuff because it was tough to move everything! And cleaning... not my thing. haha. But now that I'm in my new apartment, it is SO AWESOME! I love it! It's nice to just be able to have a fresh new start and organize everything and de-clutter :) I cant wait to decorate, too.

Also this past week, I had an interview with OhYeah! Nutrition... and now I am officially volunteering with them this semester! I am SO excited! I will get to set up events to occur at nutrition and fitness expos, football tailgating parties, sports events, all over my campus! (largest university in the country ;) ) I also will get to attend these events and promote and hand out OhYeah! products such as their protein shakes and bars! I will definitely keep updating about this and all the events I will be going to! I have a training session this Thursday...so we'll see what happens :) This is such a great opportunity and I am so thankful for it! Did I mention I was really excited about this?! ;)

AND... I'm in disbelief that classes are going to be starting up again. In less than a month!! I actually can't wait. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to do homework and study. I miss it! I don't know why......
This semester I'm taking 17 credits:

-Functional Anatomy/Kinesiology (3)
-Physiology of Exercise (3)
-Physics (4)
-Research Methods (4)
-Assistant Teaching Assistant for Anatomy and Physiology Lab (3)

It's gonna be a crazy semester..... All of this PLUS interning at a physical therapy clinic. AHHH. I'm excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment